The Account Assistant will be responsible for managing multiple accounts within Hatch or as agreed upon in your contract under the supervision of a senior staff member. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the accounts and execution of social media, PR and any other Communication Requirements and Project Management needed while ensuring the needs of the various clients are met.
As an Assistant in the PR and Social Media field, you are responsible for support, research, and administrative tasks. This includes preparing client files, presentations, and schedules, as well as monitoring relevant media coverage, assembling press kits, and fielding telephone calls from the media and clients and preparing monthly reporting.
As you gain experience, you may write and edit media materials, such as press releases, newsletters, reports, and multimedia presentations. You will be responsible for ensuring the various brands’ tonality and voice is consistent across all communication platforms, writing and creating content appropriate and specific to various social media platforms, executing and monitoring innovative campaigns, monitoring community engagement and implementing overall brand strategic goals.
* Relevant marketing degree or diploma
* Strong social media and digital skills
* Confident individual with strong presentation and people skills
* Excellent writing skills
* Administratively strong and meticulous
* Proven ability to think and write creatively
* Innovative and creative thinker
* Good editing and proof checking abilities, attention to detail
* Must be able to work well in a team and independently
* Excellent problem-solving skills, work well under pressure
* Must also be able to work under stress and meet deadlines
* Willingness to travel if required
* Own transport
To apply for this position email your CV to info(@)hatchco.co.za. Please continue to visit our Facebook Page for future vacancies.
Application Closing Date – 18 December 2015